Friday, July 1, 2011

What Did That Car Do?


I have heard of people that really hated their cars. I have even been very frustrated with a few of my own cars in the past. The photo above and this link to the video are however a little disturbing. Why would someone take a decent looking Porsche 911 and destroy it on the gun range? I know a broken down German car can really make the cash register ring when it's time to start buying auto parts and paying Gunther to do the labor, but...surely they could have found someone willing to purchase it for something? Who knows, maybe these guys all paid a large sum of money for the right to shoot at the car. I'm trying to find reason in a chaotic scene.

As a symbolic exercise in rebelling against excess this logic seems a bit circular to me.

Autopartstomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment