Thursday, September 29, 2011

Old vs. New version 2

If your taste runs anything like mine you are a huge fan of old classic cars, but really prefer the reliability and drivability of newer vehicles. I loved my 66 Mustang but I still have nightmares about the MANY times I applied power around a corner, but the suspension was unable to translate the traction needed (and I had to fight to stay out of the trees).

For those of you with an unlimited supply of money, I may have found the perfect combination of old vs. new at Uncrate.com. They have taken a brand new Ferrari and completely replaced the exterior along with a retro rebuild of the interior and created the Ferrari 340 Competizione. Follow the link and read about this beauty, and many others the site highlights. It is worth the time...

Autopartstomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment